Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Grapes
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 pound(s) red seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts and grapes in the oil, garlic, thyme, 1/2 tsp sale and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 2. Turn the brussels sprouts cut-side down and roast until golden brown and tender, 20-25 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Grapes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes