Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Grapes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1pound seedless grapes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Heat oven to 375. On large rimmed baking sheet, toss brussels sprouts and grapes with olive oil, garlic, thyme, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Turn the brussels sprouts cut side down and roast until golden brown, 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note