Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) diced apple
- 8 ounce(s) Brussels sprouts trimmed & quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Combine apple and Brussels sprouts in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Add apple cider, olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper; toss well. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, or until sprouts are tender.
- CALORIES: 109 FAT: 4.9g (sat:0.7g,mono:3.3g, poly:0.7g) PROTEIN: 3.6g
- CARB: 15.8g FIBER: 4.7g CHOL: 0mg IRON: 1.6mg SODIUM: 321 mg
- CALC: 47mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables