From Cook's Illustrated
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 500 degrees with the baking sheet inside.
- Toss sprouts with oil, salt and pepper and water until coated.
- Transfer spouts to baking sheet cut side down. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and roast 10-12 minutes until well browned.
- TO SERVE: Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add parmesean if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables