Roasted Brussels Sprouts
If you roast brussels sprouts in a single layer on a perforated grill pan until they are barely tender, they have a subtle sweetness with none of that harsh sulfurous effect. Look for the smallest buds possible so they cook quickly.
More From Oxmoor House
Grill: 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon lemon-infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- REMAINING INGREDIENTS:
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, each one trimmed at the root end and cut in half lengthwise
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 1. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over low heat (250° to 350°F) and preheat the grill pan.
- 2. In a medium bowl mix the marinade ingredients. Add the brussels sprouts and turn to coat them evenly.
- 3. Spread the brussels sprouts in a single layer on the grill pan and grill over direct low heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until crisp-tender, 10 to 15 minutes, turning several times. Transfer to a serving bowl and add the lemon zest and vinegar. Toss to coat evenly. Season with salt, if desired. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note