- 1 tablespoon lemon-infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- REMAINING INGREDIENTS:
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, each one trimmed at the root end and cut in half lengthwise
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar
How to Make It
Prepare the grill for direct cooking over low heat (250° to 350°F) and preheat the grill pan.
In a medium bowl mix the marinade ingredients. Add the brussels sprouts and turn to coat them evenly.
Spread the brussels sprouts in a single layer on the grill pan and grill over direct low heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until crisp-tender, 10 to 15 minutes, turning several times. Transfer to a serving bowl and add the lemon zest and vinegar. Toss to coat evenly. Season with salt, if desired. Serve warm.