Best brussels sprout salad ever. I did not change a thing. My husband & I both loved it. Could not stop eating it. I'll definitely be making this over & over again. Plan on making it when we have company. This time round I served it with some quinoa pilaf & barbequed chicken.
Roasted Brussels Sprout Salad
This vibrant holiday salad can be served warm or even made ahead and served at room temperature.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients; gradually whisk in 1/2 cup oil until blended. Set aside.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts thoroughly, and remove any discolored leaves. Trim stem ends; cut in half lengthwise. Combine Brussels sprouts and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Transfer Brussels sprouts to 1 or 2 large rimmed baking sheets, spreading into 1 layer.
- Roast at 450° for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring once. Transfer roasted Brussels sprouts to a serving bowl, and cool slightly. Add tomatoes, green onions, and parsley; toss to blend. Add desired amount of dressing, and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note