- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients; gradually whisk in 1/2 cup oil until blended. Set aside.
Rinse Brussels sprouts thoroughly, and remove any discolored leaves. Trim stem ends; cut in half lengthwise. Combine Brussels sprouts and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Transfer Brussels sprouts to 1 or 2 large rimmed baking sheets, spreading into 1 layer.
Roast at 450° for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring once. Transfer roasted Brussels sprouts to a serving bowl, and cool slightly. Add tomatoes, green onions, and parsley; toss to blend. Add desired amount of dressing, and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.