Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 3 Baby Vidalia Onions sliced coursely
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In single layer place prepared onions on pan(like jelly roll pan) lined with enough aluminum foil to wrap up and seal onions. Drizzle 1 tablespoon Oil over onions.
- Cover and seal with foil. Place in preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- While onions are in the oven. Prepare sprouts by washing, removing their stems and outermost leaves. Then slice sprouts in half length-wise.
- After onions have been in oven for 45 minutes, carefully unwrap the foil(steam will escape). Stir the onions and add prepared brussel sprouts with second tablespoon of oil and Sea Salt. Rewrap mixture and seal in foil.
- Roast for 1 hour at 400 degrees tossing mixture after 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cynruthie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes