Also you can try sprinkling with crumbled crisp bacon at last 5-10 minutes of cook time. Who said brussel sprouts are yucky? When you roast them, they're delicious!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 lbs brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sprouts in a bag with oil, salt & pepper.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, shaking the pan every 5 to 7 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lisa92285 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note