Roasted Broccoli with Orange-Chipotle Butter
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (12-oz.) packages fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine broccoli and oil in a large bowl; toss to coat. Place broccoli in a single layer on an ungreased jelly-roll pan. Roast at 450° for 15 to 17 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- While broccoli roasts, combine butter and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add roasted broccoli to bowl, and toss to coat. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables