Roasted Broccoli With Garlic Almonds
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Chopped fresh ( not frozen)broccoli
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil divided
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove(s) Small clove garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven to (450). In small ovenproof dish, toss together broccoli and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 10 min. Meanwhile,mix together remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil,garlic and sliced almonds.
- Remove broccoli from oven and drizzle with garlic oil .Shake dish to coat broccoli with oil and return to oven. Continue roasting until broccoli starts to brown,about 8 to 10 more min.Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Broccoli With Garlic Almonds Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables