Soooooooooo good. The biggest danger here is completely avoiding the serving size and just eating 8 servings by yourself. Seriously, this is like broccoli crack. Worth noting, I halved the recipe and ended up halving the baking time as well.
Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
Yield: 8 Servings
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and cover; set aside off heat.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread broccoli out in a single layer on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Roast, stirring often, until softened and lightly browned on edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place pine nuts in a large skillet. Toast over medium heat, stirring and tossing often, until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl to cool.
- Transfer broccoli to a large bowl and pour on butter and garlic mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with pine nuts just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables