Roasted Broccoli Rabe and Radicchio with Lemon
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 96
- Calories from fat: 70%
- Protein: 3.4g
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sodium: 153mg
- Cholesterol: 3.2mg
- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli rabe
- 1 head radicchio (about 8 oz.)
- 1 lemon (about 5 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ounce thin-sliced pancetta or bacon, chopped
- About 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Rinse and drain broccoli rabe; cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths. Rinse and drain radicchio; core and cut head lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Rinse and dry lemon; cut in half lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise, discarding ends and seeds.
- 2. In a 12- by 17-inch baking pan, mix broccoli rabe, radicchio, lemon, olive oil, pancetta, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Transfer half the mixture into another 12- by 17-inch baking pan and spread mixture in both pans level.
- 3. Roast in a 400° regular or convection oven until broccoli rabe is tender when pierced and radicchio is wilted, about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables