Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Anchovy
Minced anchovy fillets deliver bold flavor to Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Anchovy. Broccoli retains all of its flavor and even gains deliciously crisp bits when roasted.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 24 Minutes
- Calories: 83
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 4.5g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 165mg
- Calcium: 43mg
- 6 cups broccoli florets (about 1 bunch)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine broccoli and 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl; toss to coat. Place broccoli on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 6 minutes. Remove from oven; toss with garlic. Bake at 450° for an additional 6 minutes.
- 3. Place remaining 1 tablespoon oil, butter, and next 4 ingredients (through anchovy) in a large bowl; stir to combine. Add broccoli mixture; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note