Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Anchovy
More From Cooking Light
Total: 24 Minutes
- Calories: 83
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 4.5g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 165mg
- Calcium: 43mg
- 6 cups broccoli florets (about 1 bunch)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine broccoli and 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl; toss to coat. Place broccoli on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 6 minutes. Remove from oven; toss with garlic. Bake at 450° for an additional 6 minutes.
- 3. Place remaining 1 tablespoon oil, butter, and next 4 ingredients (through anchovy) in a large bowl; stir to combine. Add broccoli mixture; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note