- 6 cups broccoli florets (about 1 bunch)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- calories 83
- fat 6.9 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- monofat 3.9 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 2.7 g
- carbohydrate 4.5 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 165 mg
- calcium 43 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine broccoli and 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl; toss to coat. Place broccoli on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 6 minutes. Remove from oven; toss with garlic. Bake at 450° for an additional 6 minutes.
Place remaining 1 tablespoon oil, butter, and next 4 ingredients (through anchovy) in a large bowl; stir to combine. Add broccoli mixture; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.