Community Recipe from
- 2 bunches broccoli
- 5 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 4 clove(s) garlic sliced
- Lemon zest
- lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) pine nuts toasted
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil julienned
- Preheat oven to 425
- Wash and dry broccoli thoroughly. Cut into florets. Put the broccoli on a cookie sheet. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add sliced garlic cloves.
- Roast in the oven 20 to 25 minutes, until until crisp tender and lightly browned.
- Zest a lemon over the broccoli, squeeze the lemon juice over the broccoli, add 1.5 Tbs more olive oil, toasted pine nuts, freshly grated Parmesan cheese &fresh basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Broccoli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables