Roasted Beets with Sweet Chili Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Beets (about 3cups) Peeled, trimmed, 1 in dice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Wegmans Basting Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Asian classics Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Roasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 1. Toss beets and basting oil in large bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange on baking sheet large enough to accommodate beets in a single layer.
- 2. Roast on center rack of oven 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned and knife-tender. Stir halfway through cook time.
- 3. Remove from oven. Toss with sauce and sesame seeds. Transfer to serving platter.
- 4oz. Contains 130 calories, 3/4 cup vegetables, 19g carb (3G fiber), 2g protein, 6g fat (1g sat fat), 0mg cholesterol, 270g sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Beets with Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables