Roasted Beets And Sweet Potatoes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 176
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 33.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 181mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 5g
- Calcium: 39mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 pounds beets, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3)
- 1 large peeled sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add beets and sweet potato, stirring well.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place vegetable mixture in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until potato is tender, stirring after 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note