Roasted Beets And Sweet Potatoes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 176
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 33.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 181mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 5g
- Calcium: 39mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 pounds beets, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3)
- 1 large peeled sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add beets and sweet potato, stirring well.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place vegetable mixture in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until potato is tender, stirring after 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables