- 6 fresh beets (1 lb.), peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 4 large carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 4 cups tightly packed torn mixed salad greens
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/3 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 425ºF.
TOSS beets with 1-1/2 tsp. oil; spread onto half of large rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Toss carrots with remaining oil; spread onto other side of baking sheet.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until tender. Cool 5 min.
COVER large platter with salad greens; top with roasted vegetables and radishes. Drizzle with dressing; top with cheese.