Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Pepper and Black Olive sauce
- 2- 2 1/2 pound(s) center-cut pieces beef tenderloin
- olive oil
- Montreal Steak Seasoning for Steak by McCormick
- 5 whole roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- handful flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup(s) kalamata black olives
- Salt and pepper
- Drain and pat dry roasted red peppers. Drain olives.
- Preheat oven as high as it goes, 500 degrees F.
- Liberally coat the meat with extra-virgin olive oil and grill seasoning. Place the meat on a roasting rack or in a roasting pan and place in oven. If you are cooking in a pan with no rack, add a splash of water to the pan. Roast the meat 10 minutes on high then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and cook 30 minutes more. Do not open oven during those first 10 minutes. Remove meat from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Place roasted peppers in food processor and add garlic, parsley, olives, salt and pepper. Turn the processor on and stream in extra-virgin olive oil, about 3 tablespoons.
- Thinly slice meat against grain and serve with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note