Roasted Balsamic Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 red potatoes
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- Place potatoes in a baking dish, add garlic and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix oil and balsamic vinegar together and drizzle over potatoes.
- Toss to mix and bake at 375° for approximately 45 minutes or until crispy and tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ablackhome and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Balsamic Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables