Roasted Baby Potatoes with Capers and Rosemary
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) assorted baby potatoes halved
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs each broken into 4 pieces, plus more for garnish
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) salt-packed capers rinsed well
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange potatoes in single layer on large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with rosemary pieces, garlic, and salt; toss to coat. Roast until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes, about 45 minutes total. Mix in capers. Roast until flavors blend, about 5 minutes longer. Season with pepper. Transfer to bowl. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Baby Potatoes with Capers and Rosemary Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables