Roasted Baby Potatoes
Notes: Noël Richardson uses a mixture of red and white thin-skinned small potatoes from her garden. Roast potatoes in the oven as lamb is cooking.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 182
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Protein: 3.3g
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sodium: 13mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 pounds thin-skinned potatoes (1 1/2 in. wide), scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Tarragon aioli
- 1. In a 10- by 15-inch pan, mix potatoes and oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. Roast potatoes in a 400° oven, shaking pan occasionally, until tender when pierced, 45 to 50 minutes (35 to 40 minutes in convection oven).
- 3. Serve potatoes hot or warm with tarragon aioli.
- Nutritional analysis per serving without aioli.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe at a Glance