Roasted Asparagus With Red Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed*
- Red Pepper Sauce
- Stir together oil and next 7 ingredients in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Add asparagus, and toss to coat.
- Bake, covered, at 375° for 35 minutes, turning asparagus once. Remove with a slotted spoon, and serve with Red Pepper Sauce.
- *2 (10-ounce) packages frozen asparagus, thawed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This