Roasted Asparagus with Prosciutto
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 8 minutes
Prosciutto, a salt-cured, air-dried ham, adds a boost of flavor to this unique appetizer. Serve this dish warm or at room temperature. Don't save the recipe just for cocktail parties; serve it any night of the week as a side dish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 27
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Carbohydrate: 3.5g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped prosciutto (about 1 ounce)
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with lemon rind and next 4 ingredients; coat asparagus generously with cooking spray, and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with prosciutto.
- 3. Bake at 500° for 8 to 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note