Really good, easy to make.
Roasted Asparagus with Orange Vinaigrette
Elegant and simple, this side dish has the added benefit of being equally tasty warm or at room temperature.
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: about 4 ounces)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 44
- Calories from fat: 57%
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate: 4.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 237mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3 pounds asparagus spears, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange asparagus in an even layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Toss well to coat. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes, stirring well after 5 minutes. Remove from oven (do not turn oven off). Drizzle with juice mixture; toss to coat. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Asparagus with Orange Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads