Roasted Asparagus With Olive Vinaigrette
The asparagus and vinaigrette can be prepared up to 1 day in advance; refrigerate separately. Bring to room temperature before serving. Recipe by Dawn Perry: April, 2011 from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/roasted-asparagus-olive-vinaigrette-00000000054484/index.html.
- 2 pound(s) asparagus (about 2 bunches), trimmed
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1. Heat oven to 450° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the asparagus with 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 8 to 12 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the olives, parsley, vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spoon over the asparagus.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note