Quick & delicious side dish.
Roasted Asparagus with Dijon-Lemon Sauce
Drizzle roasted asparagus with a delicate Dijon-lemon sauce for an elegant, yet simple, side dish. For extra presentation points, garnish the platter with orange wedges and parsley sprigs.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 60
- Calories from fat: 50%
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Carbohydrate: 6.8g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 166mg
- Calcium: 40mg
- 2 pounds asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine asparagus, 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt, and garlic in a large bowl, tossing well to coat. Arrange asparagus mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons oil, rind, juice, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Arrange asparagus on a platter; drizzle juice mixture over asparagus. Sprinkle with parsley.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This