I keep going back to this recipe, it is easy to make and tastes great! It is our favorite asparagus recipe.
Roasted Asparagus with Browned Butter
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 5.8g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Calcium: 29mg
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated Meyer lemon rind
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place asparagus in a roasting pan; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 3. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking pan occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in juice. Drizzle butter mixture over asparagus; toss well to coat. Sprinkle thyme and rind over asparagus.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables