Roasted Asparagus Spears with Mustard Cream
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 115
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 7.3g
- Carbohydrate: 17.5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 880mg
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Calcium: 97mg
- 2 pounds asparagus spears
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise (such as Hellman's)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange asparagus in a single layer on baking sheet; lightly coat asparagus with cooking spray. Sprinkle asparagus with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender, shaking pan occasionally.
- Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, buttermilk, and remaining 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Cover and chill. Serve asparagus warm or at room temperature with mustard mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables