- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 cups torn Boston lettuce (about 2 small heads)
- 2 large hard-cooked eggs, each cut into 6 slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shaved fresh pecorino Romano cheese
- calories 150
- fat 10.3 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- monofat 5.7 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 7.6 g
- carbohydrate 8.2 g
- fiber 3.9 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 4.1 mg
- sodium 296 mg
- calcium 107 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place asparagus on a large jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss well. Arrange asparagus in a single layer on pan. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender, tossing once. Cool slightly.
Arrange lettuce on a large platter. Top with asparagus and egg slices. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over asparagus and lettuce. Top with cheese. Serve immediately.