Roasted Artichokes with Lemon and Garlic
- 3 small artichokes (3"-4" wide)
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- Dried oregano
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Cut off the very tip of the artichokes and cut them in half.
- Pour the olive oil in a baking dish big enough to hold the 6 halves.
- Roll the artichokes in the oil to coat them.
- Slice the very ends off the lemon and cut it into 6 slices.
- Put the lemon slices in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Peel and cut the garlic cloves in half.
- Put one piece on each lemon slice.
- Put the artichokes on the lemon, cut side down.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- When they're done, turn them lemon side up and sprinkle with salt and oregano.
- Serve them hot or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note