Roasted Almonds with Rosemary Fleur de Sel
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dried rosemary crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) fleur de sel
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 cup(s) whole blanched almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with nonstick spray. Whisk egg white in medium bowl until foamy. Add sugar; whisk until frothy. Whisk in rosemary, fleur de sel, and cayenne. Add nuts; stir. Transfer to baking sheet, spreading nuts in single layer. Bake until golden, stirring every 10 minutes, about 40 minutes. Cool completely on sheet. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; store at room temperature.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Almonds with Rosemary Fleur de Sel Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers