Roast Turkey and Prosciutto Pizza
Load a store-bought pizza crust with balsamic-splashed turkey, peppery arugula, creamy fontina, and nutty Parmigiano-Reggiano for a quick one-dish dinner.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 509
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 16.4g
- Saturated fat: 5.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5.6g
- Protein: 42.4g
- Carbohydrate: 47.6g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 4.7mg
- Sodium: 937mg
- Calcium: 259mg
- 1 (12-ounce) prebaked pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- 3/4 cup tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup torn arugula leaves
- 3 slices prosciutto, finely chopped (about 2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place crust on a baking sheet. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with fontina. Toss turkey with vinegar. Top pizza with turkey, onion, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and pepper.
- Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with arugula and prosciutto.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes