Roast Turkey Breast with Rosemary
Roast a turkey breast quickly in about an hour. Target temperature for white meat is 160-165. Take it out at 155 and while it sits it will go to 160.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-5 pound(s) Turkey Breast organic boneless / skinless
- 1/8 cup(s) butter melted / low fat & salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) rosemary fresh chopped
- .25 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- .25 teaspoon(s) pepper pinch
- 1.5 cup(s) chicken broth low salt & fat / organic
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- baby carrots chopped
- .5 teaspoon(s) coriander ground
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine butter, .5 teaspoon rosemary, .25 teaspoon salt, pinch of pepper, and .5 teaspoon coriander in a small bowl. Rub butter mixture over skin of Turkey breast (leave string in-tact).
- 3. Place carrots, and celery in the bottom of a large roasting pan coated with light olive oil. Add 1 cup broth mixed with remaining .5 teaspoon rosemary. Place roasting rack in pan. Bake turkey at 425° for 35 minutes (Baste at 15 minutes)
- 4. Add 1/2 cup broth to pan and baste over Turkey. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into meaty part of thigh registers 165°. Remove from oven; cover loosely with foil and let stand on a cutting board for 10 minutes. Discard string.
- Serves 4-5 people
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JodiCassidy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note