Roast Turkey Breast with Rosemary
- 4-5 pound(s) Turkey Breast organic boneless / skinless
- 1/8 cup(s) butter melted / low fat & salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) rosemary fresh chopped
- .25 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- .25 teaspoon(s) pepper pinch
- 1.5 cup(s) chicken broth low salt & fat / organic
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- baby carrots chopped
- .5 teaspoon(s) coriander ground
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine butter, .5 teaspoon rosemary, .25 teaspoon salt, pinch of pepper, and .5 teaspoon coriander in a small bowl. Rub butter mixture over skin of Turkey breast (leave string in-tact).
- 3. Place carrots, and celery in the bottom of a large roasting pan coated with light olive oil. Add 1 cup broth mixed with remaining .5 teaspoon rosemary. Place roasting rack in pan. Bake turkey at 425° for 35 minutes (Baste at 15 minutes)
- 4. Add 1/2 cup broth to pan and baste over Turkey. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into meaty part of thigh registers 165°. Remove from oven; cover loosely with foil and let stand on a cutting board for 10 minutes. Discard string.
- Serves 4-5 people
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JodiCassidy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note