Roast turkey breast supper
Now there is no excuse not to prepare a roast turkey supper more often, especially if you are cooking for one or two and don't want too much food leftover. Why not cook two turkey breasts and use the extra meat to make a turkey pot pie.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Turkey breast Bone in, skin on (2 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Each dried thyme, savory, and rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Water
- Pan Gravy
- 4 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) Water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle thyme, savory, rosemary and pepper over top of turkey breast; place in small roasting pan. Pour in water.
- Roast for 70 to 80 minutes or until juices run clear when turkey is pierced with a fork and the meat thermometer registers 170°F.Remove to a large plate and keep warm.
- Pan gravy: Sprinkle flour over pan juices; whisk until blended. Whisk in water. Bring to boil over medium heat; reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Add water to thin gravy if necessary.
- Remove skin from turkey breast. Slice and serve with pan gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitkatqt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note