Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) butternut squash (about 1 large) peeled and cut into 3/4-in cubes
- 1 pound(s) brussells sprouts halved
- 4 carrots peeled and cut into 3/4-in thick disks
- 12 sage leaves thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup(s) roasted pecans
- In a large bowl, toss together squash, sprouts, carrots, sage, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out vegetables on two rimmed baking sheets. Slide into a 400-degree oven and roast, stirring once or twice, until sprouts are browned and all the vegetables are tender, about 40 minutes.
- Pour maple syrup over vegetables; stir. Roast five minutes more. Scatter on nuts. Toss. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Smarberry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roast Squash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes