Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) red potatoes
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash potatoes thoroughly and cut each into quarters.
- Toss on a rimmed baking sheet with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for one hour. Flip the potatoes every 20 minutes or so. They should be brown and crisp on the outside when they are done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roast potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables