1. Whisk together 1/2 teaspoon salt, wine, and next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish. Slowly add 1 cup olive oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Add pork, cover, and chill at least 1 hour, or up to 1 day.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add carrot, bell peppers, and onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to brown, about 8 minutes. Add cumin and remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt; cook 1 minute. Add Pepper Jelly, stock, and rice vinegar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Raise heat to high, return mixture to a boil, and add dissolved cornstarch, whisking until well blended. Remove from heat, and set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 350º. Heat remaining 1/4 cup olive oil in a roasting pan on stovetop over high heat. Remove pork from marinade and season with Cajun meat seasoning. Sear pork in pan 3 minutes on each side, and place in oven. Bake until internal temperature reaches 150º, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from pan, and set aside 5 minutes before slicing.
5. Drain any excess oil from pan. Add reserved Pepper Jelly mixture to pan over high heat, stirring to loosen particles from bottom. Bring to a boil, and remove from heat.
6. Slice pork, and arrange on serving plates. Top each serving with 1/4 cup glaze from pan.