Roast Pork Tenderloin w/ mustard vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) asparagus
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil w/ 2 TBSP. extra
- 1 pound(s) Pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt - ground fresh pepper
- 3 shallots cut in wedges
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole grain mustard
- Heat oven to 400. Heat 1 TBSP
- of oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork with 1/4 tsp of salt ad pepper to taste. Cook,
- turning until browned, 5-6 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven. Roast until pork is cooked thru 12-15 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place asparagus, shallots, 1 TBSP of oil, 1/4 tsp of salt and
- pepper to taste in a baking sheet. Stir together. Roast,
- turning once, until tender 12-15 minutes.
- Whisk together vinegar, mustard and remaining 1/3 cup of oil. Slice pork, serve with vegetables. Drizzle with all the vinaigrette
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Isabel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roast Pork Tenderloin w/ mustard vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes