This was very easy to make and tasty also. Great weeknight dinner!
Roast Pork Loin With Peach Glaze
More From Southern Living
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 1 (4-lb.) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Chunky Peach Chutney (optional)
- Garnishes: sliced fresh peaches, fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1. Rub pork loin roast on all sides with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- 2. Place roast on a rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 45 minutes. Brush roast evenly with 1/2 cup peach preserves. Bake roast 8 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven, and let stand 15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 160° before slicing.
- 4. Serve roast with Chunky Peach Chutney, if desired, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note