Absolutely amazing. You won't be disappointed! Used Japanese bread crumbs. Wasn't sure how much to trim, so I trimmed most of the fat off of the top of the loin.
Roast Pork Loin With Crumb Crust
Beth Dreiling Hontzas
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (4 1/2-lb.) boneless pork loin, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1. Sprinkle pork loin with salt and pepper. Place pork loin on an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- 2. Stir together breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients; press breadcrumb mixture onto top of pork loin.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes; cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes