- 1 (4 1/2-lb.) boneless pork loin, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
How to Make It
Sprinkle pork loin with salt and pepper. Place pork loin on an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
Stir together breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients; press breadcrumb mixture onto top of pork loin.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes; cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.