Incredible flavor. Relatively easy to make.
Roast Lemon and Pepper Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan
Use good-quality Parmesan for the most robust flavor.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 81
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Carbohydrate: 12.1g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Place Brussels sprouts mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until edges of Brussels sprouts are lightly browned.
- Combine parsley, butter, pepper, and rind, stirring well. Add butter mixture to Brussels sprouts mixture, and toss well. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roast Lemon and Pepper Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables