- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chicken thighs with bones and skin (about 6 oz. each)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 small red thin-skinned potatoes, cut into 3/4-in. wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon zest
- 6 ounces broccoli crowns, cut into florets with stems
- calories 594
- caloriesfromfat 53 %
- protein 30 g
- fat 35 g
- satfat 7.8 g
- carbohydrate 41 g
- fiber 6.8 g
- sodium 439 mg
- cholesterol 113 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Heat oil in a 12-in. ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Generously sprinkle both sides of chicken with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper, then carefully lay meat skin side down in hot oil. Add potatoes to pan around chicken pieces. Cook, covered and shaking pan often, until chicken is golden brown and skin is crispy, about 7 minutes.
Using tongs, turn chicken over and stir any browned potatoes. Sprinkle chicken and potatoes with thyme and lemon zest. Lay broccoli evenly over chicken and potatoes; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper.
Put uncovered pan in oven. Cook until potatoes are tender when pierced, stirring once, 15 to 20 minutes.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.