- 2 small heads Boston or Bibb lettuce, torn into pieces
- 4 stalks celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups (about 1/2 pound) green grapes, halved
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken, meat thickly sliced
- calories 426
- caloriesfromfat 72 %
- fat 34 g
- satfat 2 g
- cholesterol 129 mg
- sodium 295 mg
- carbohydrate 8 g
- fiber 1 g
- sugars 6 g
- protein 44 g
How to Make It
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, celery, onion, grapes, and blue cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Divide the salad and chicken among individual plates. Serve with the vinaigrette.
Tip: Omit the chicken and this salad becomes a delicious side dish for grilled steak, pork chops, or burgers.