Roast Beef Wrap with Horseradish Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 cup(s) Coleslaw mix
- 2 10 inch flour tortillas
- 2 cup(s) Flat leaf spinach or arugula
- 6 ounce(s) Sliced roast beef
- 4 ounce(s) Sliced Cheddar
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/4 cup sour cream and 1 tbs prepared horseradish. Fold in one cup coleslaw mix. Dividing evenly, top two 10 inch flour tortillas with 2 cups flat leaf spinach or arugula, 6 ounces sliced roast beef, 4 ounces sliced cheddar and the slaw. Roll up tightly, folding in the sides. Wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roast Beef Wrap with Horseradish Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes