Really easy to make and is very good.
Roast Beef Wrap With Horseradish Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cup(s) flat-leaf spinach or arugula
- 6 ounce(s) sliced roast beef
- 4 ounce(s) sliced Cheddar
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and horseradish.
- 2. Fold in the coleslaw mix and toss to combine.
- 3. Dividing evenly, top the tortillas with the spinach, roast beef, Cheddar, and slaw.
- 4. Roll up tightly, folding in the sides.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note