Really easy to make and is very good.
Roast Beef Wrap With Horseradish Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cup(s) flat-leaf spinach or arugula
- 6 ounce(s) sliced roast beef
- 4 ounce(s) sliced Cheddar
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and horseradish.
- 2. Fold in the coleslaw mix and toss to combine.
- 3. Dividing evenly, top the tortillas with the spinach, roast beef, Cheddar, and slaw.
- 4. Roll up tightly, folding in the sides.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note