Roast Beef, Tomato, and Red Onion Sandwich with Peppery Balsamic Vinaigrette Sauce
- Peppery Balsamic Vinaigrette Sauce
- 3 (16-ounce) loaves crusty French bread, cut in half, horizontally
- Marinated Pepper-Crusted Beef Tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 to 3 bunches arugula
- Drizzle about 2 tablespoons Peppery Balsamic Vinaigrette Sauce on bottom half of each loaf of bread. Layer tenderloin slices, onions, tomatoes, and arugula over sauce; drizzle with remaining sauce. Cover with bread tops.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches